June 6, 2008
Workplace Flexibility and Religion
On Friday, June 6, Workplace Flexibility 2010 and the New America Foundation presented a briefing on faith and flexibility to a full crowd in the Cannon House Office Building on Capitol Hill. With bipartisan sponsorship by Representatives Emanuel Cleaver (D-MO) and Mark Souder (R-IN), “Workplace Flexibility and Religion” brought together a diverse panel to discuss the importance of a flexible workplace to religious observance.
- Katie Corrigan, Co-Director, Workplace Flexibility 2010
- Rev. Ann Dean, Director, Leading Contemplative Prayer Groups and Retreats, Shalem Institute for Spiritual Formation
- Rabbi Harold S. White, Georgetown University
- Arsalan Iftikhar, Contributing Editor, Islamica Magazine, All Dulles Area Muslim Society
- Rev. David Gray, Director, Workforce and Family Program, New American Foundation