December 2, 2010
Family Security Insurance: A New Foundation for Economic Security
On Thursday, December 2, Georgetown Law’s Workplace Flexibility 2010 and the Berkeley Center on Health, Economic & Family Security (Berkeley CHEFS) at UC Berkeley School of Law will release a new report entitled, “Family Security Insurance: A New Foundation for Economic Security.” The report provides a blueprint for establishing and financing a new national insurance program to provide wage replacement for time off for health and caregiving needs.
Experts to address “Family Security Insurance” include:
· Ann O’Leary, Executive Director, Berkeley CHEFS
· Sharon Masling, Senior Counsel, Workplace Flexibility 2010
· Stephen D. Sugarman, Professor, UC Berkeley School of Law
· Gillian Lester, Professor, UC Berkeley School of Law
· Katie Corrigan, Director, Workplace Flexibility 2010
Time and Location: Thursday, December 2, 2010;
Light breakfast served at 9:00 AM, panel to speak at 9:30 AM.
The National Press Club, First Amendment Lounge